Super Mario Maker
The game I play the most while streaming is Super Mario Maker 2 for the Nintendo Switch, in which you can create courses in the Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, NEW Super Mario Bros. U , and Super Mario 3D World style and share them online for others to play. I usually grind New Courses, which are the user created courses that have recently been uploaded and most likely have not been cleared yet. I rarely play viewer submissions.
If I'm not playing Super Mario Maker I might play:
- Nintendo Console
- Mario Kart 8 DX - Switch
- Super Mario Party - Switch
- Super Calm Bros. 3 (Rom-Hack) - NES Classic Edt
- Neon Chrome - Switch
- Jackbox Party Games - Switch
- Suriving Mars
- Jackbox Party Games
ALL HAIL NXRBOT, OUR CHAT OVERLORD
NXRBot is powered by Firebot which is a really great chatbot that runs on your desktop. I migrated away from Streamlabs Desktop Chatbot (Formerly known as Ankhbot) because Firebot allows me to customize things just the way I like. In fact they even auto-genrate a commands page so you can view all of the bot commands here.
- MSI X470 GAMING PLUS MAX
- Corsair LPX Vengence 32GB DDR4 (2x 16GB) Memory Sticks
- AMD Ryzen-7 3700X 3.6GHz CPU
- Noctua D15 Air Cooler
- ThermalTake ToughPower GF1 650W PSU
- CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD & GX1325U Battery Back-Up
- MSI Radeon RX 5700XT (GAMING X)
- AVerMedia Live Gamer HD2 & Mirabox USB 3 Capture Card
- Corsair MX500 M.2 SSD
- Western Digital SN750 NVMe M.2 SSD
- Seagate 8TB HDD
- Fractal Design Meshify C
- LG 23" IPS LED (2x) Display
- Viewsonic 22" IPS LED Display
- Logitech G502 Hero Mouse & K740 KB
- Logitech C920 Webcam
- Nikon Z fc MLC + Viltrox 23mm f/1.4 Lens
- Blue Yeti Microphone
- Knox Gear Shock Mount & Gator FrameWorks Weighted Microphone Arm
- Amazon Basics Monitor Arm & HUANUO Vertical Stack Monitor Arm
- Articulating Magic Arm
- NEEWER LED Bi-color Light Panels (x2)
- Samsung Tab A7 Lite Tablet
- Elgato Stream Deck & Green Screen
- Windows 10
- OBS Studio
- Firebot Chatbot
- Voicemeeter Potato
The above chart shows the percentage of chance that I might stream on that day. There is no real scientific or mathematic basis for those numbers though because I made them up. I have no set schedule... yet™ Ideally I'll try to stream at least twice per week for at least 4 hours or longer. Wednesdays are usually the busiest days for me so a stream is the least likely but if I have enough time, I'll try!
This is a list of Twitch streamers I either follow, am subscribed to and/or recommend watching. The order was decided based on who I like more! Just kidding, they are all equal... Also I'll be honest I'm too lazy to update this frequently so there are probably some people I forgot to add. My bad!
I'd say the only reason to watch this streamer is if you have a real urge to pet barn yard animals but don't want to make it out to your local petting zoo. The entertainment value is about the same with the only benefit being that you won't smell like the donkey he'll turn you into.
Follow him on his journey to become the world's biggest Call of Duty life coach and watch as he puts on a clinic on what not to do.
Missing in Action
These folks don't stream as much or ever. But I still recommend them!
Note: While I wish I could subscribe to every streamer I recommend, financially that is not possible at this time. The people I am subscribed to depends on many factors such as when they were affiliated/partnered, how often I use their emotes and how often I am in their chats. I may be subscribed to other streamers but those have most likely been gifted to me, which I appreciate!